Rates & Registration
Six nights' lodging (Arrive afternoon/evening of Sunday, July 9, 2017 depart before lunch on Saturday, July 15, 2017)
Meals — Sunday Dinner through Saturday Breakfast
Programming — Workshops and Activities for campers of all ages.
Age 0 - 3: $150
Age 4 - 11: $450
Age 12 and up: $550
Registrations received by May 1st with at least one-half of the total camp fee paid may take a $25 discount per person off of the total fee. The total fee must be paid by June 1st, 2017.
1. Send an email to BaysideUU@gmail.com that inclues each campers
- Full Name
- Email address
- Cell phone number
Email addresses are used to update campers on the schedule, suggested packing list and the like. Cell phone numbers (optional) are used for more urgent last minute notices as needed.
2. Calculate the total cost for your family based on the rates above.
3. Download, print and complete the liability waiver (one copy for each camper).
4. Mail the completed waivers, and a deposit check for at least one-half the cost of camp (made out to Bayside UU Family Camp) to:
Alyssa Ryanjoy, 1028 E Dayton St, Madison, WI 53703
5. TOTAL COST OF CAMP IS DUE TO THE REGISTRAR ON JUNE 1ST, 2017
Registrations are accepted in the order that they are received. Registrations are not guaranteed until the registrar receives a check for one-half the total camp fee. If possible the registrar would appreicate full payment at the time of deposit. The total fee must be paid by June 1, 2017. We only have space for 60 campers and we expect the camp to fill. When camp fills the registrar will create a wating list in case some campers change their plans.
If your plans change the registrar will try very hard to return your money. However if attendance is (unexpectably low) we may only be able to refund 1/2 of your deposit. No refunds will be given after June 1st.